• Leverage data to understand our users and our product in-depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive user growth, retention, and/or engagement Design, and implement the new-user features of our mobile application.
• Design, and implement the new-user features of our mobile application.
• Collaborate with the design and product teams to create a world-class mobile experience.
• Optimize mobile applications on the Android platforms.
• Promote robust and maintainable code, and clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors with experience in native Android development;
• Strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of mobile platforms and Google clean Architecture is a plus.
• Proficiency in at least one of these programming languages: Java, Kotlin.
• Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
• Good team communication and collaboration skills.
• Passion and experience building consumer-facing products is a huge plus; We would love to hear about apps you've developed!